Committed to providing expert services based on core values of integrity, compassion, and respect, Portage District General Hospital, serving Portage la Prairie, Manitoba and vicinity hires:
- Environmental Services: Assistant Managers | Laundry Aides | Housekeeping Aides |Managers
- Nursing: Registered Nurses | Registered Psychiatric Nurses | Licensed Practical Nurses
- Rehabilitation Services: Audiologists | Occupational Therapists |Physiotherapists | Speech Language Pathologists
- Personal Care Services: Health Care Aides
- Pharmacy Services: Pharmacists|Pharmacy Technicians | Pharmacy Assistants
- Nutrition & Food Services: Cooks | Dietary Aides| Managers | Site Coordinators
And much more…
Southern Health-Santé Sud is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diverse nature of the communities we serve.
Creating a respectful culture that value diversity, which allows all employees to work productively.
We believe that workforce equity and diversity fosters mutual respect and understanding and created a healthy workplace.
- Ambulatory care services
- A permanent staff of Indigenous Support Workers
- Cultural resources including language interpretation, Indigenous spiritual care, and smudging ceremonies
- Critical care (ER/SCU)
- Cancer care
- Day surgery
- Home care
- Mental health
- Rehabilitation Services Occupational Therapy | Physiotherapy | Speech Language | Audiology
- Pediatric medicine